LARZEP, S.A. manufactures and markets high pressure hydraulic equipment. LARZEP was founded in 1940 and is located in Northern Spain. Since then, they have been making constant improvements, in order to offer a better product and wider service.
SM SINGLE ACTING SPRING RETURN CYLINDERS
- Capacity from 5 to 220 Tn, stroke up to 360 mm.
- Industrial general purpose cylinders.
- Strong spring for quick retraction, can be used in all positions.
- Collar threads, piston end threads and base holes, for accessory mounting.
- Hard chrome-plated piston with wiper seals to extend cylinder life.
- Heavy cylinders have carrying handles or eye bolts as standard.
W – X HYDRAULIC HAND PUMPS
- W series pumps are for use with Single acting cylinders.
- X series pumps are fitted with 4-way 3 position valves for use with Double acting cylinders.
- The pump range includes single and two speed models. Two speed models provide rapid cylinder advance until contact is made with the load.
- The hydraulic outlet on all models is 3/8″-NPT female.
- The W and X series pumps are fitted with internal safety valves to prevent overpressure.
HAG PETROL POWERPACKS
- Powered by a gasoline engine. For operation in remote locations where electric supply is not available.
- Equipped with manual valve easy to convert from double to single acting operation.
- Internal safety valve set at 700 bar to prevent overpressure.
- External adjustable pressure relief valve.
- Roll bar and wheel kits available as options on request
CB-CH-CM HYDRAULIC CRIMPING TOOLS
- Hydraulic compression tools for low voltage terminals and sleeves. Models up to 20 Tn.
- Hydraulic compression tools for medium and high voltage aluminium and steel terminals and sleeves. Models from 50 to 100 Tn.
- Available 3 models of hydraulic crimping tools: autonomous (CM), with battery (CB) and heads (CH).
- With audible safety valve to limit the crimping force. Models up to 20 Tn.
- Maximum working pressure 700 bar, except CB05 model: 450 bar.
- Interchangeable dies with model with the same capacity.
LAS SQUARE DRIVE HYDRAULIC TORQUE WRENCHES
- Designed to tighten and loosen nuts requiring accurate high torque during bolt tightening and maximum torque during bolt loosening.
- Body construction made of Aluminium-Titanium alloy, provides high strength, tenacity, lightness and agility.
- 360° x 180° swivelling oil connection for ease of use.
- Adjustable reaction arm with 60 positions in 360°. Easy positioning that provides the maximum torque at any angle.
- Reaction pawl prevents the backward movement, enhances efficiency and torque accuracy.
AF HIGH LIFT HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION JACK
- From 250 to 1,500 kg lifting capacity.
- Hand operated release valve.
- Chrome plated piston.
- 4 castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Foot operated pump keeps hands free.
- Load saddle swivels to enable-all direction operation.